Re: [6pack] TR250 oil pressure update

To: "<taylorturbo@yahoo.com>" <taylorturbo@yahoo.com>, fot@autox.team.net, "<6pack@autox.team.net>" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR250 oil pressure update
From: Andy Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 18:15:56 -0700
Leak down test is next.

Andy Packard
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2013, at 6:06 PM, Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net> wrote:

> Andy --- If you can't get rid of the bubbles at the radiator return, then
something's feeding air to the cooling system. Now we could be back to the
head gasket. -  Blown, separated, or the wrong one. (Water passage(s)
covered?)
>  If you find something wrong with the water pump, and I don't know what that
would be unless it's new and untested, or wrongly gasketed. (here we go
again!)    Some other ideas.... .

> Retarded timing can overheat the engine, but you should feel the lack of
power when you drove the car. Worth throwing a timing light one, just to be
sure?