Re: [6pack] Fw: Other: 91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base Co

To: Dave <dave@ranteer.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fw: Other: 91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible 2-Door #300967966617
From: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:11:53 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
References: <8C1093BA62A644DCA5DA7F99AECB21FD@Datsun> s=q20121106; t=1380039115; bh=QqhS28t8fMAW7nONYt8X4+zARKvIzEB20q4xgck4ruA=; h=Received:Received:Message-Id:From:To:Content-Type:Subject: Mime-Version:Date; b=TdMnI8FzEEqtlY04cywVRmKkJS7AXA0mLoq4/VCBvIiPhOk39bUVmFXrtrlJN+5/j DmVBwXwRX0e4qAvf+kp3BgJPm2CfO7O5dGpNDxwELhvswRTBkjCciFQPDGKVH+mo39 C5VERsRwY2p4bHMYkP1xRtyhFQmGKx2T5bBVDF/XnTo8qxWL4KlYAOgXij13f/j/Vi 5daY8HuJaMUGH+VlDLMEkWbClZUddEt6gwTorAuDQNwJrXX9cOIcJ6sMPHMOos1i63 l6acsCVavFEUAzQFPfGAkbV9397IQR77eEtMrjl8TLO298hCnrFA9Ed3iHUmB65fi8 QZL1S8wXbVe4A==
An answer that is a lot of circular logic and hooey.

 >>>I don't know if there's rust if I don't look for it and I'm not
going to look for it because I don't have a lift.<<<

What a dodge that is. I pity the unsuspecting victim that ends up
buying this car.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)