Re: [6pack] Fwd: [TR] eBay TR6 Caveat Emptor

To: emanteno@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fwd: [TR] eBay TR6 Caveat Emptor
From: Timbo00001@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:40:27 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Timbo00001
Beware to all who buy vehicles on ebay:  Not only caveat emptor, but  you
probably WILL BE fooled, if not outright CHEATED!  Including me, there  are 3
of us who have been taken, so take the drive, flight, real surrogate
buyer, but DO NOT buy sight unseen!

Older and hopefully, wiser,
Tim
Formerly '72 Damson TR6

In a message dated 9/18/2013 9:26:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,