[6pack] Distributor Number

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Distributor Number
From: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 19:42:01 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I'm sitting in my office packaging up my '69's distributor to go to Jeff at
Advanced Distributors for a little R&R.  Jeff has a worksheet for me to fill
out that asks for the distributor number.

On the side of the distributor I see a raised plate stamped with "41202",  "B"
and "1268".  Are all these considered the distributor number?  Or is it just
the "41202".

I don't keep my manuals at the office, otherwise I would verify this myself.

Thanks for helping out this novice mechanic.

Mike
Corvallis, OR