Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 19

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 19
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 19:07:02 -0500
I have the same TR6 Triple Strombergs.
The issue is the carbs will not go back to idle.
I pulled the linkage and re evaluated the modification.  No improvement
All the carbs have been rebuilt with new seals and kits.
The problem has been the linkage which is minimal at best.
I use a return spring to bring the carbs back to 800-1000 rpm.
I like Goods parts but this has not been good revision.
I am not happy with the tripple Strombergs;.
Glenn

Message: 1 Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:46:37 -0600 From: "Dave"
<dave@ranteer.com> To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net> Subject:
[6pack] tr6 Message-ID: <C4A8F1E4682E4064A835B7DFBE099C66@Datsun>
mods, carbs recently rebuilt by a mechanic but I put them back on. car
idles at 2500; does not want to go below. have the idle screws all the
way out. thoughts? ------------------------------ Message: 2 Date: Fri,
1 Feb 2013 21:21:38 -0600 From: Irv Korey <emanteno@comcast.net> To:
Dave <dave@ranteer.com> Cc: Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] tr6 Message-ID: