Re: [6pack] TR Horn Button for Grant Steering Wheel?

To: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR Horn Button for Grant Steering Wheel?
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:01:20 +0000
Bud, the few times that I have needed a stick on TRIUMPH emblem I have had
good luck with these guys.

https://www.europaspares.com/product/107/16639/BADGES___EMBLEMS/EMBLEMS/CAR_B
ADGES___100s_AVAILABLE.html

Might be worth an email to them with the dimensions that you need for that
Grant wheel and see what they have.

Stan