Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3
From: Jim Hurley <jimhurle@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:40:31 -0500
Re: [6pack] BMW Z4 vs Triumph TR6

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM, <6pack-request@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Bob,
> Very nice comparison. The only suggestion I'd make for you is to put an amp
> on
> that radio. I love the original exhaust note, but there's nothing like
> actually being able to hear the radio with the top down at 65-mph.
>
> Sloane :)
> 69-Six

Please don't do this. Making your radio louder so that you can hear it over
the exhaust note means that in the future you will need three amps, one
external in the TR6 trunk, and the others in your ears. They are called
"hearing aids" I think.

Just my $0.02., but my hearing loss is probably from a lot of loud noise
earlier in my life.

Jim Hurley

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html