Re: [6pack] Dashboard headlight lettering for a TR6

To: robert rudolphi <robertrudolphi@yahoo.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Dashboard headlight lettering for a TR6
From: Rick Patton <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 02:03:54 -0500
Hi Robert,

I redid my dash a few years ago and added some LED status lights labeled
with Letrasets transfers. The letters were placed individually and then
sealed with a couple layers of polyurethane.  They have been in place
for two years now and I still have not wired them up :-[ .

Check out:

http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/dash_leds.jpg

http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/dashbrd.jpg

Rick Patton