Re: [6pack] K&N Air Filters

To: Robert Liam Gannon <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] K&N Air Filters
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:14:59 -0800
        Robert:

        Typical power gains for K&Ns vs. conventional paper filters are about
2%, not
enough to notice using the butt-o-meter. In terms of power gained per dollar
expended, worth every penny!
        Since you mentioned they "look pretty" it sounds as though you are not
just
going for the filters, but a new air box of some sort. Can't say if it is
worth it, but I know it is loads of fun to impress the boys in the locker room
by lifting the hood and showing them your equipment.

        Take that last statement any way you want.

        Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast