[6pack] What seats will fit the Uncle Jack Seat Conversion Kit

To: 75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: [6pack] What seats will fit the Uncle Jack Seat Conversion Kit
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:29:52 -0500
Bob & SIX PACK,

I think all of the Miata seats fit, Uncle Jack's design, but I have this
gnawing feeling that there might be an exception. Can anyone help us?

I have had two questions stateside about the Miata seats.

I have also had the same question from offshore regarding the "MX5", which I
think is the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, The TRIUMPH & SIX PACK list offer still stands until the 1st of January.
Conversion Kit: $60 including shipping.

Thanks! Joe & Sean Alexander