[6pack] Fw: Re: Tr6 Wrist Pins

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Fw: Re: Tr6 Wrist Pins
From: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 01:27:16 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Sally or Dick Taylor
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 5:04 PM
To: jhmdds@aol.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tr6 Wrist Pins

James---Wrist pins should be fitted to their respective pistons, as their
tolerances are so close. If you want to chance that you can get a set that
fits, try TRF and their part number 149215, known to them as the "gudgeon pin".
Just for the heck of it, I measured a few piston/pins that I had under the
bench.  All were very close to  .8115. Emphasis on 'close'!

Dick