Re: [6pack] FOAM FILL QUESTION

To: <tony@rat-co.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] FOAM FILL QUESTION
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:48:56 +0000
Tony,

I want to add my thanks also for your information, as I opened this can of
worms. Fortunately  I don't need a new frame (yet) or I would be coming to you
for a new one. But if you can provide any details as to what type of foam
should be used and how best to apply it to a car with the tub still on the
frame it would be very much appreciated. I was very concerned that what
sounded like a pretty good idea would be the biggest mistake ever made. I
definately appreciate your feedback.

thanks again,

Sloane :)

69-Six