Re: [6pack] Heat Shield/Sound Dampening Product

To: Robert Liam Gannon <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Heat Shield/Sound Dampening Product
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:23:34 -0500
Robert;

Check out a this website where a guy did a "showdown" of sound deadeners...

http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/

I used  Second Skin Damplifier and Overkill last spring and very much
enjoyed the results.

See http://www.secondskinaudio.com/

They have quite a selection of materials from which to choose...

Good luck,

Dave