Re: [6pack] Problem.

To: "'Robert N. Clark'" <rclark@robertsonclark.com>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Problem.
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:53:12 -0500
>>  You apparently have time to make copies of other people's part,
including Art Lipp's and Patton Machine
>>  products. What the sense and where's the ethics of THAT? Before you
decide to "create" an item, check to see >>  if anyone's already making it.
If there is, don't copy it! Simple, no?

What is wrong with "making" parts, perhaps a copy of someone else's part
while improving it or making it suit your specific needs?  You mean to tell
me that one must 'check around' and see if a part is already being made and
if so then be forced to buy that part rather than making your own?  No
offense but the way I see things, if one has the equipment, ingenuity,
creativity and intelligence to make your own then there is no 'ethics' to
worry about!  I'll make my own part, no questions asked!

Joe