[6pack] More questions on installing the elecronic ignition

To: "'6-Pack ListServe'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] More questions on installing the elecronic ignition
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:51:11 -0700
Where physically in the car is the starter relay located on a '74 TR6?  I
don't even see a reference to a starter relay in the Workshop Manual.  I see
a starter relay on the schematic on Bob's link but don't see one on the
original factory schematic.  I know Dan's system has it because I went to
the straight 12 volt on my other '74 TR6 that I rewired with Dan's system
but the car I am working on now is pretty much stock and the harness is in
rough but functional shape since the car only races.  Thanks, Jim

name of winmail.dat]