Re: [6pack] TR250 boot rubber seal

To: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>, '6pack List'
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR250 boot rubber seal
From: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:38:49 GMT
Andy---I have my seam at the midpoint on one side. I figured there's less
chance for the trunk to have exhaust fumes getting sucked in, or water seeping
in, if the seams were at the bottom or top. As it turned out, there was no
shrinkage in the seal over many years, so I guess it really didn't matter.

Dick