Re: [6pack] [TR] Glen head count

To: "'6 Digest'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [TR] Glen head count
From: "glc / crc" <glccrc@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:21:23 -0400
Naturally when I stopped by the upholstery shop Tues eve the car was left
where I'd parked it that AM, nothing started. A ratty old drivers seat and a
loose door opener still the only interior components.

Finishing packing this AM, blind faith there'll be two seats and some seat
belts installed before we leave for the Glen tonight.
Keep your fingers crossed!

Hopefully we'll see y'all up at the Glen, and not alongside Rte 15. If the
latter, it's the bright blue TR on the side of the road with a pi**sed off
redhead yelling at the darn current owner:)

Safe travels to all, and to all a pertronix that makes it thru one more
weekend.

glc