[6pack] ZS 175

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] ZS 175
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:07:36 -0400
Randy:

The fuel bowl plugs are easy to break, especially considering how long they
have been in there.  I would recommend pulling the bowl to remove.  It makes
it easier to see the pieces that clamp on the metal bowl for removal.  My
recommendation is to replace the TR6 fuel bowls with TR7 ZS 175 fuel bowls
since they do not have a plug in the bottom.  Hence, one less thing to worry
about.  TR7 carbs are a dime a dozen and I get them for that very reason.
Sorry, but I don't have any extras right now.

Cheers,

Jim Henningsen

75 TR5 CF35914U

Maitland, FL