[6pack] 1971 TR6 For Sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] 1971 TR6 For Sale
From: "Joel Zysman" <jpzysman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:31:16 -0400
Hi fellow 6-pack listers.

Well a sad day it is for me.  I am selling my 1971 TR6 project car.  My wife
and I are moving to a house with a much smaller garage so the 6 has to go.
This is a project car that I believe I have all the parts for with the
exception of the interior (missing all carpeting).  The rolling chassis is
almost complete but with the move and all, I am not going to be able to do
the little work needed to make it totally complete. The chassis has new
brake lines (pre-bent from TRF), new springs, new uprated bushings, new
clutch (etc) and is on a very nicely finished frame (engine runs BTW).

The body is an utter disaster.   I think there are several salvageable
pieces, but just about everything will require repairs due to rust.  The
only exception is the floor pans which have already been redone.

There are a ton of parts to go with the vehicle including an extra set of
Weber Down drafts carbs.

Ive never written an advertisement for a car before, so I am probably
missing a lot here.

The car (and pieces) are located in West Palm Beach County Florida.

I am asking $1500 (or best offer) for everything.

Drop me an email if interested.

Thanks,

Joel

--