[6pack] Valve adjusting

To: auto tox <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Valve adjusting
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all.  We, the DCTRA have a sister club in the UK.  One of their members is a
real genius mechanic.  When he was last here he demonstrated the English
(Clikadjust and Colourtune) units.

I was impressed with that  the clikadjust  is so easy to use and takes into
account the wear in the valve train.  Out club put together an order and we use
them.  I will have some more here.  If anyone is interested?

The colourtune actually shows the combustion in the cylinder and tuning to a
color makes carb adjusting a snap.
John Horton
http://mail.yahoo.com