Re: [6pack] Exhaust manifold finishing

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Exhaust manifold finishing
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:02:35 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Foster, Stan wrote:

> 10. There was no point 10 but I would like to add that I'm getting
> pretty fed up with this winter. It is snowing again today here in
> northern MA and I am ready to move on to spring..

Stan - it's all my fault! After I got back SAT, I spent a couple of hours
moving my Triumphs around so that I might drive on this coming weekend.

All I can say is - it's a good thing I didn't take the snow tires of the
daily driver, otherwise the snow line would have dropped the other 30
miles to Boston!

But to be honest, I KNEW that we'd get more snow after I saw the street
sweepers out last week!

> Stan

Bob Lang              NER/SCCA                 |  This space for rent
Solo Chair 2008       TR6 40 F Prepared        |  Triumph!
Voice:781-438-2568    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489