Re: [6pack] Parts back from powder coater

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Parts back from powder coater
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:10:53 -0700
Aaron:

I used West Coast Specialty Coatings in Concord, CA, right around the corner
from where I work in the Bay Area.  They were very detailed about
understanding what parts of the parts they were to mask, piece by piece.
The parts were baked, media blasted, primed and finish coated, all in about
a week.  Just over $500 was the cost for all the items pictured, plus the
two sheet metal pieces that trim out the corners of my backlight frame.
They also quoted me a price of $140 to hot coat my headers in a stainless
steel color.  They explained my header (6-3-1 from Moss Europe) couldn't be
longer than 5' in order to fit in their polisher (vibration type) and they
would do inside and out for that price.  I'll be dropping that piece off
tomorrow.

Andy

  _____