Re: [6pack] Sun visor concerns

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, "6-Pack"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Sun visor concerns
From: "Jerry Guyot" <jguyot1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:48:51 -0500
Had that problem on a Spitfire and somebody on that list told me to remove
the visor from the rod and "Bend" the rod just a little bit and then
re-insert the visor back onto the rod. This creates friction between the
"Rod" and the "Visor" This takes a little bit of "Trial & Error"...... But
it worked for me..... No more floppy Visor :-)

Jerry