[6pack] Ebay Feedback Satisfaction

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Ebay Feedback Satisfaction
From: mcmeganutt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:51:54 -0500
This will be my last list comment on this subject, we can take it off list if
you like. I can't get no satisfaction until I know the buyer is happy.
(apologies to the Rolling Stones) . You the buyer bid, pay promptly, I ship and
communicate and then the buyer decides he has made a mistake, (color doesn't
match, real example,) and he wants to return it and wants all his money back. I
tell him I'm sorry no return, he threatens negative feedback, I stand by my
guns and he leaves no feedback at all but threatens bad karma and veiled
threats of retribution. If I had left him positive feedback before I knew he
was , shall we say discontented, he most likely would have left me negative for
not accepting his terms versus my stated terms.
Fred
70 TR6 CC54944L FIT