[6pack] Headers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Headers
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:48:24 -0800 (PST)
Can someone out there refresh my memory about the best headers to buy for a
late model head (2 pipe exhaust).  I seem to recall that a lot of people were
unhappy with the fit and durability of the Monza headers.  I have an early 6
(1970) with a late model head and would like a few more HP (doesn't everyone).
Also, can someone also refresh my memory, or what little I have lert, about
compression ratios.  I thought that since I installed .020 over pistons the
compression ratio would go down (more volume).  Someone said it worked the
opposite way (bigger pistons-comp ratio goes up).  Which one is right?  TIA.

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6, Goodparts S-2 cam, 9.8/1 compression