[6pack] Heater control valve

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Heater control valve
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 18:53:45 -0500
Listers:

We actually have some cold (OK, mid-40's, but cold for Miami) weather coming up
in the next day or 2.? I checked the function of my heater control valve and
the cable that moves it.? I noticed that there is more possible travel in the
little arm on the valve than the cable can accommodate.? Right now, it is set
up so that the cable closes the valve fully but cannot open it fully (about 3
quarters, not all the way).? Is this how it should be set up?? I notice that
the heat comes out reasonably warm, but not really hot.? When closed, there is
no heat.

Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue