[6pack] TR6 adventures

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 adventures
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:21:28 -0500
Listers:

While?we digest all the holiday food and recover from Christmas
shopping/returning/gift card redeeming, I would love to hear your opinions on a
non-technical topic:? Great TR6 adventures.

Specifically:? In Miami, we are in our driving season now until around early
May.? I have a 5-day vacation planned in February with a car-enthusiast friend
in which the only idea is that we are going to drive the Tahiti blue car
somewhere and have fun.? Further, I would like to spend some time with my other
friends from the local Triumph/British car?club on weekends enjoying our toys.

Please tell all of us what you think makes a great Triumph-related activity.?
It could be a one-day event or a longer tour.? It could be something that you
do alone with your '6, or with a small or large group.? It could be technical
or social.? I'm thinking here of things that relate to using the car, not
fixing it.? I would be particularly interested in hearing some stories about
using your TR6 for a longer drive, in regard to how you prepared for it, what
spares and tools you brought, and whether you traveled alone or in a caravan of
similar cars.

Looking forward to the responses!

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue