Re: [6pack] What will Santa Bring?

To: trsix74@comcast.net (Robert Liam Gannon)
Subject: Re: [6pack] What will Santa Bring?
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:57:35 -0800
m.net From: trsix74@comcast.net(Robert Liam Gannon) Date: Mon, Dec
24, 2007, 8:40am (PST+3) To:

So what are you getting for Christmas (Workshop, TR6 or other British
Metal related)?
Robert L. Gannon

Robert---Santa came a little early with one of my presents. In time for
me to read the directions (about 25 times) on how to operate my new
engine lathe. It's a benchtop model made by Central Machinery. Just
right for most of my needs. My first successful job was to make two new
bushings for the Lucas 22D distributor. Zero side play in the rotor
shaft now!

Also a six gallon Shop Vac. to clean up all of the mess such machines
generate.

Dick