Re: [6pack] O-ring removal, wasRe: "dental pick'

To: "'Glenn Rattmann'" <k6na@cts.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] O-ring removal, wasRe: "dental pick'
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:57:47 -0500
--===============0153655814==

When I saw this one about the "dental pick" I called my dentist brother in
law who's retiring next week and asked if he had any picks that he'd no
longer need. I'm getting them all. Any other dental tools that'll work in
car workshop?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection