[6pack] bi metal vs tri metal bearings ?

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] bi metal vs tri metal bearings ?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:13:36 +0000
We are in the process of rebuilding my engine. I see there are bi-metal
bearings and tri-metal bearings for twice the price. The engine will be
slightly tweaked with GP2 cam and 9.6:1 compression, what would the tri-metal
versions do for me ?

Stan

Stan Foster | [cid:image001.gif@01C843FD.3461A320] <sip:stan.foster@hp.com>
[cid:image002.gif@01C843FD.3461A320] <mailto:stan.foster@hp.com>  | HP
Technology Solutions Group | +1 281 926 9015

image001.gif]

image002.gif]