Re: [6pack] TR6 article

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 article
From: Mark <whitetr6@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:28:54 -0500
Vic, that's pretty cool. I likely have seen that very car back when it was
Mike's if it was parked at the office in Leonia at that time.

My uncle John, who worked with Mike at BL at the same time also has a fun
story about an accidental switcheroo involving Alan Alda's car. Seems John
and Mr. Alda had the same exact color & year TR6 in the shop at the same
time. Alan came to pick his up, and the shop gave him the wrong car. When he
realized it at home, he got a hold of the shop, who put him in touch with
John. He then drove Alan's car to his house where they switched and had a
nice dinner together. These old stories of Triumphs in America are priceless
to me.

Mark Creamer
76 TR6 White/Chestnut
CF53032UO