Re: [6pack] Proper grounding

To: "Hunter, Darcy" <Darcy_Hunter@Instron.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Proper grounding
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:30:57 -0800
        Darcy:

        The correct route is battery to firewall to engine lifting hook.
A very common error is to attached the engine ground to the bell housing
(probably because it is a bit easier) but the correct attachment point
is to the rear engine lifting hook.
        The correct cable is a braided cable, with no insulation. If you
want a correct cable and cannot find one, I know that British Auto Works
has them, as that is where I got mine (used).

        Vance