Re: [6pack] Carburetor hose

To: "samuelsma@aol.com" <samuelsma@aol.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Carburetor hose
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 03:12:17 +0000
Michael, the later cars have vapor capture systems as well as the traditional
crankcase breather and they all hook together with the large diameter tubing
and feed into the carbon canister along with the narrower hard plastic tube
from the fuel tank vent. It sounds like what you had added was the tubes to
the carb float chamber vents. These plug into some hard to find plastic
adapters to mate the hose to the fitting on the carb.

Cant help you with the MSD question but I'm curious to know what you got.

Stan