[6pack] RE: Engine bay components color question

To: '6pack' <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] RE: Engine bay components color question
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 23:02:32 +0000
For the fans of before and after pictures, here is the before and the reason
why my bonnet never gets opened at shows.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/Winter%202008%20Projects/?ac
tion=view&current=DSC_0024.jpg

Even though this is a 74.5 all of the narrow tuning emissions stuff and the
EGR have been removed. I have a recurved earlier dizzy with vacuum advance.

There is a rust hole in the battery box that I need to repair, some signs of
rust bleeding through the seams in the firewall but otherwise structurally
sound and just in need of stripping and repainting. I have the relays in place
in the passenger side foot well for upgraded headlight wires so when I pull
the front loom out I'll incorporate the new wiring for the headlights along
with that existing yellow wire which is feeding the fog lights and I'll
re-wrap the front loom.

Weather forecast is for a foot of snow tonight, temps have been below freezing
for the last few days (northern MA) so I have about 5 months to get through
the entire project (engine rebuild plus engine bay refurb) and if I have time,
refurb the front suspension.

Stan