[6pack] Off-topic - Ted's wife's store okay?

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Off-topic - Ted's wife's store okay?
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:48:52 -0400
Sorry to be a bit off topic here, but I just wanted to send out a
message seeing how Ted Schumacher and his wife are doing.  Ted's wife
has a gift shop in downtown Findlay, Ohio and as you've seen on the
news, downtown Findlay was hit really hard by the flooding last week.
My sister as well as one other 6-Packer, Rob Roy, work for Marathon
Petroleum Company, which is just a few blocks away from Ted's wife's
store.  This link shows photos of the area around the Marathon
building a day or so after the rain, so I'm sure there was damage to
Ted's wife's store.

http://flickr.com/photos/67931017@N00/1203096628/in/set-72157601601995969/

John V.
--