Re: [6pack] Moss supercharging question

To: Jerry Shaw <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Moss supercharging question
From: Mitch <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:22:02 -0400
Hi  Jerry,

The need for an MSD, 02 sensor or vacuum gauge is not required for a
SC/Turbo'd engine either. All of these are tuning tools that apply to
stock motors or slightly warmed engines such as yours. It can be as
complex or simple as you make it depending on your skills and
performance goals. An improved ignition would benefit any motor & an 02
sensor would help get the proper jetting/neddle changes to optimize your
cam & compression change.

I completely understand the "keep it simple" rule, and do not want a
frankenstein living under my hood either. Everyone wants something
different from their ride and the information available from this list
allows us to build & customize our cars individualy.
There is no single path or ultimate build,  only the uniqueness of each
car & owner.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.