RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations

To: "'Dennis N Culligan'" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>, <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:14:08 -0400
Dennis,

Are you sure about the mileage clause?  I contacted them when it was time to
insure my TR6 and that was one of the 'issues' with them.  I built my car to
be driven on a frequent basis and they balked on that.  They told me the
mileage restriction would be put in place for a policy with them.

When I spoke with them they also had concerns with me driving the car to
work!  I called the 800 number listed on their website and spoke to one of
the reps.  They started asking many questions about my driving plans for the
car.  One of the questions was whether I would drive it to work.  I said,
yes.  They had a problem with that.

Just wondering...

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169