RE: [6pack] Re: [TR] Ratco TR6 Frame

To: "'Philip E. Barnes'" <peb3@cornell.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] Re: [TR] Ratco TR6 Frame
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:33:20 -0400
Phil
Forgive me for asking, but what makes you such a proponent of the lever
shocks?  I have installed a set of true coilovers on my TR6 (see
http://www.bowtie6.com/rear_suspension.htm) and I find they are fantastic.

I realize I did quite a bit of fabricating, but the ride and performance
qualities of coilovers are far superior to anything else.  Not to mention
the limitless availability of spring rates and damping fluids.

Just asking... OK?

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/