[6pack] RE: TR6 plastic vent

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] RE: TR6 plastic vent
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 16:04:54 -1000
  I used to have a late '72 (CC84494U) that had the plastic vent, large
flasher switch with no relay and a seat belt warning light.
I think the seatbelt light was mandated on all cars built Jan 1 1972 &
later.  I think that's when the suffix changed from "L" to "U".
Wonder if Triumph made all the changes then, and if they "jumped" the CC
number to 80000 or something, like they jumped
to CF27000U for the 74.5.

  Is there anyone with CC7XXXX or an "L" with a plastic vent or seatbelt
light?  Maybe there should there be a 72.5?

Jeff