Looking for Detroit Area LBC mechanic recommendations.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Detroit Area LBC mechanic recommendations.
From: "McBride, Scott" <SMcBride@CECControls.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:16:44 -0500
Well, my '76 tr6 has not been on the road for two years, and it is
killing me. So the dream of looking forward to wrenching on it with my
two boys, has given away to the realization that a dad with two boys (10
and 7) has no time for a hobby. I usually love to work on it in the
spring, but I have been coaching the youngest sons t-ball team, and I
just re-upped as the coach for the coach pitch team.

The car needs the radiator replaced, I have part. That was got it off
the road... Want to replace the main bearings as the oil pressure is
getting low, and check the thrust washers while at it. Need to
check/adjust the rear arm mounts, because when I replaced all of the
bushings and gusseted the differential mounts, I had no idea that the
notches in the mounts meant anything. Since sitting either the clutch
master or slave seals have gone, so the clutch is not working.

Looking for a mechanic or shop capable of this caliber of work, so I can
spend some time driving it to the baseball games, as opposed to watching
it rust some more..

Thanks.