Fog Lamp Protection

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fog Lamp Protection
From: "Robert Hunt" <rchakr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:22:40 -0600
Griot's Garage sells a thick, clear, plastic, flexible sheet that you cut to
fit the front of your fog lamp lenses.  You spray the lense with Speed Shine,
place the plastic over the lense, and secure it with the chrome trim surround.
I used in on my Lucas Square 8's and it works well, and is essentially
invisible.  They claim you can shoot at it with a BB gun, and it will still
protect the lense.  You may want to check it out in their online catalog.

Robert Hunt
rchakr@earthlink.net