Re: Konig wheels

To: darlingent@speedband.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Konig wheels
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:07:34 -0500
 Bill,

 I think a lot of it is subjective. While the Konigs and the Panasports, and KN
also, are all similar, they are all slightly different. I bought the KN, mainly
because a list member was selling them at an attractive price, and my wire
wheels were a bit tired, causing a PITA shimmy. Fellow lister Rick Patton
bought the Panasports. Looking at the two of them side by side, I like the
Panasports look better. Are they $700 better? That I am not convinced of. At
least for me personally in my present financial situation. Make me a powerball
winner and I am all over those Panasports or maybe some Foose wheels! If money
is no object then your choices are more plentiful. Regardless I would encourage
you take a look at some different style wheels in person, if possible.
Alternatively, see if you can get some close up pics of the wheels to see the
difference.
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108