RE: spousal relationships

To: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>, <rsh17@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: spousal relationships
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:25:36 -0800
        Dennis:

        Unless the vehicle has leather, heated seats, power windows,
power door locks, air bags, ABS and a navigation system, my wife holds
the vehicle at the same level of esteem as an ox cart. She would rather
get her gums scraped than ride in my British "death trap". The last LBC
car event we attended, I drove the TR6 and she followed me in the Lexus.
        Add me to the list of people who have tried this idea without
success.

        Vance