RE: General Questions

To: Jim Hurley <hurls@world.std.com>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: RE: General Questions
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:52:46 +0000
Jim, I bought a radiator from VB a few years ago because nobody else had one
and I was desperate. My very limited experience with VB has not been that
great (quality, fit) and the radiator I bought was a little different but fits
well and this TR6 has never run so cool so it demonstrated to me that many
perceived overheating issues are due to a knackered radiator and not systemic
with the design..

My only mild annoyance with the VB radiator that I got was that the overflow
drain is not quite pointing in the right direction but it is a minor issue and
the unit bolts in a works well and I have not been motivated to swap it out.

Stan