Garmin Quest

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garmin Quest
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 09:35:05 -0600
6-Pack:

  I have a Garmin Quest which I'll be selling so before putting it up on E-bay
later tonight so I though I would offer the 6-Packers 1st chance to buy it. I
still has the original box and all the software and works great w/ no
scratches on it. Looks brand new a it was only purchased last February. Comes
with an additional mount and possibly a custom mount to be used on a
motorcycle. Check out Garmin's web page for more information. This is the
Quest and not the Quest 2. Avery useful tool for traveling.

 $320.00 that includes shipping to the lower 48.   So if your interested let
me know soon. Once on E-bay it'll no longer be available unless you buy at
auction.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @