TRials '06 Articles

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRials '06 Articles
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:48:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,

I'll be getting started on the next 6-PACK Newsletter
soon and I'm requiring some articles related to the
TRials '06.  So, if you were there...write something.
If you weren't, write something explaining why you
weren't:-)

Don't forget those pics...the higher the resolution,
the better...say around 1mb each.

Also, for those of you that frequent this list, don't
be shy.  We're looking for all sorts of articles.
Interesting places, roads, drives, how you bought your
car...Now, I know there are some good stories about
how you bought your car!  If you have something in
mind, don't hesitate to write me...we'll get it in
there.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L