Square head socket ramblings...

To: "Kendall Larsen" <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Square head socket ramblings...
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:19:30 -0700
        Kendall:

        Buddy. Wow! Tranny looks very clean, using the correct tools,
and I notice that all your bell housing bolts are pointed in the proper
direction. The speedo cable doesn't look like it has been worked over
with a pair of vice grips. All the bolts have lock washers, too. No rust
in evidence, either. Looks pretty anal-retentive to me, you sick
bastard.
        I thought I was bad. I gave up on the square headed plugs and
went with socket headed pipe plugs. I can see now that YOU are the
master, and I am a mere wanna-be. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

        Better be careful though. Wives tend to divorce neat-niks.
Wouldn't want to hear your wife divorced you because she got sick of
looking at the toes of all your shoes lined up neatly in the closet.

        Vance

        PS. Carpet looks a bit tattered. I bet you won't be able to
sleep at night until it is fixed. I know I couldn't.