Re: ball joint removal

To: <6parts@charter.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ball joint removal
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:35:51 -0500
Try using two hammers from opposite sides of the vertical link where
tapered part of the ball joint goes through it.  Hold one against one
side of the link and whack the opposite side of the link with the
other hammer.   This came from a posting some time back and worked
very well on my TR6.

Rob
74 TR6 daily driver
70 Europa - on the road again but for how long?