RE: general question: Brakes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: general question: Brakes
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:08:39 -0400
I'm no expert either but I suspect it boils down to surface area. Bigger rotors
probably means bigger calipers and larger pad surface area and that translates
to greater braking ability. The extra surface area and the drilled/slotted part
just help with cooling and reduces the tendency for fade.

Stan