RE: Fwd: RE: TR-6 Transmission Serial #

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fwd: RE: TR-6 Transmission Serial #
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:17:38 -0700
List---Thanks to Vance, Robert and others, it looks like the info
provided hit the mark.

Dick

Date: Thu, Sep 7, 2006, 9:28am (PDT+3) To: tr6taylor@webtv.net Subject:
RE: Fwd: RE:

Jim wrote:
Dick.. This theory agrees with other information I have received, that
the box was either a warranty replacement, or was pulled off the
assembly line for some reason, and when re-introduced, was given this
strange #, rather than messing with the standard (on-going) sequence of
CD/CC numbers.
Thanks again for the superb assistance.
Jim